Last night Matt and I decided that if we are getting the appliances we should go ahead and tile the floor .... after comtemplating the cheap and easy way verses the all out tile we decided to go with, of course, the real deal! And of course they had just sold out of the tile we wanted so we headed home to start the floor demo .... well wouldn't you know underneath the hideous old vinyl floor was another hideous old vinyl floor !
I started getting tired of pulling up flooring so I decided to pull off more of the baseboard and this is what happened ....
Oh well, we were going to put tile there too and would have to pulled it off eventually !
I need a drink ... and to get back to work !
2 comments:
Holy hell! ... You guys need to learn how to relax. This is getting out of hand. Conners?!
Post a Comment